Stardew Valley is an open-ended country-life RPG with support for up to 4-player co-op!
- Turn your overgrown field into a lively farm! Gather resources and use them to build a variety of buildings and structures. You’ll have plenty of space to set up your farm just how you like.
- Improve your skills over time. As you make your way from a struggling peasant to a master farmer, you’ll level up and earn skill points to distribute in 6 different areas: farming, mining, digging, fishing, foraging, and luck. As you progress, you’ll learn new cooking and crafting recipes, and unlock new areas to explore.
- Become part of the local community. With over 30 unique characters living in Stardew Valley, you won’t have a problem finding new friends! Each person has their own daily schedule, unique mini-cutscenes, and new things to say throughout the week and year. As you make friends with them, they will open up to you, ask you for help with their personal troubles, or tell you their secrets!
- Explore a vast, mysterious cave. The Stardew Valley caves are uniquely generated each time you start a new character. Your progress in the cave is saved, so you don’t have to worry about making it to the bottom in one day. As you dig deeper and deeper, you’ll encounter new and dangerous monsters, different environments, valuable gemstones, raw materials for crafting and upgrading tools, and mysteries to be uncovered.
- Court and marry a partner to share your life on the farm with. There are 10 available bachelors and bachelorettes to woo. Date around for a while to get to know your options before you decide on a special someone. Follow your heart and pick any of the 10 eligibles. Your spouse will live on the farm with you and even help you out with chores.
- Spend a relaxing afternoon at one of the local fishing spots. The waters are teeming with seasonal varieties of delicious fish. Craft bobbers to help you in your journey to catch every fish and become a local fishing legend!
- Contribute to the field of archaeology. Dig around for ancient artifacts and bring them to the local archaeology office. Turn them in for money, resources, items, or even to expand the town library.Strive to discover every artifact!
- Cook delicious meals and craft useful items to help you out. With over 100 cooking and crafting recipes, you’ll have a wide variety of items to create. Some dishes you cook will even give you temporary boosts to skills, running speed, or combat prowess. Craft useful objects like scarecrows, oil makers, furnaces, or even the rare and expensive crystalarium.
- Customize the appearance of your character and house. Play as a boy or girl and choose from a variety of skin, hair, eye, and clothes colors. The local shop has new wallpaper and floor styles avaible every day. Craft a wide variety of decorative items to furnish your house. As you upgrade your house you’ll have more room to decorate!
- Help determine the future of the valley. Your choices and actions will affect what happens in town. Will you help keep the valley a small-town paradise, or allow it to fall into the hands of the greedy and powerful Joja Corporation?
- Over an hour of original music. Each season has 3 unique themes, and as your progress in the mine you’ll discover new tunes waiting around the corner. Once you’ve heard a song, you can play it whenever you like from the jukebox in Gus’ Saloon.
- Strive to earn over 80 achievements.